Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1976 times
1. do not add the coriander b4 putting in the oven
2.tastes very good with punjabi kadhi
- 1. soak the rice for 30 mins
- 2.fry the potaotes onions and caulifower in oil till cooked...be careful they shuld not crush or break each should remain as whole
- 3.now heat 1 teaspoon oil in a pan
- 4. add ginger,garlic n green chili paste...saute fro sometime na dd teh chooped tomates
- 5.now add salt n fried veg
- 6. saute till the oil leaves the vessel
- 7.cook rice till almost done c to it the rice does not break
- 8.take a baking dish
- Grease it and spread the vegetables
- 9.now add some amt of rice over this layer
- 10. add grated carrots over this layer of rice
- 11. add the remaining rice on this layer of carrots
- 12 take ghee in a small pan...add jeera n mustard seeds n cashewnuts .. fry till cashew nuts r light brown n spread over the rive layer
- 13.put in over for 5-7 mins
- 14 garnish with lots of coriander
This recipe was contributed by sweetyjanani on 14 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.