Layered Green Peas Paratha
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12252 times
A north-indian delicacy. . Best served with curds and pickle.
- Combine the green peas, coriander and green chillies and blend in a mixer without adding any water.
- Transfer in a bowl and just before making the parathas, add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Divide the stuffing into 3 equal portions and keep aside.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions and roll out each portion into a circle of 4" diameter.
- Place a portion of the stuffing on one circle and spread it evenly.
- Place another rolled out circle on top and press the sides gently to seal.
- Heat a tava, grease it with oil and cook the paratha till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat the steps to make more 2 parathas.
- Serve hot.
- Add the salt and amchur to the peas masala only before making parathas or else the stuffing will become watery.
This recipe was contributed by padmapriyasuresh on 17 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.