Lauki ki Sukhi Subzi
by Renu's Kitchen
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 68970 times
Tasty and easy enjoy with puri or paratha.
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai, add the cumin seeds, garlic, green chillies and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the bottle gourd, turmeric powder, chilli powder, mix well and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 4-5 minutes.
- When the subzi is dry, saute for more 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with puri or paratha.
This recipe was contributed by Renu's Kitchen on 22 May 2013Mujhe tarah-tarah ki recipe banana bahut acchan lalta hai.Maine taral dalal ki kai recipe ko banaya ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.