Lauki ki Curry
by Renu's Kitchen
This recipe has been viewed 26486 times
Very special and tasty subzi mix some curd give a very good flavor in it. So enjoy this subzi with puri.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the onions and saute on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add ginger -garlic paste, mix well and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add garam masala, chilli powder, haldi powder and salt, mix well and saute on a medium flame for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the curd mix well and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the bottle gourd and 1/3 tsp water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Renu's Kitchen on 13 May 2013Mujhe tarah-tarah ki recipe banana bahut acchan lalta hai.Maine taral dalal ki kai recipe ko banaya ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.