Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12961 times
A delicious Maharashtrian snack using bottlegourd.
- Take a mixture bowl, pour in besan, wheat flour, rice flour, grated lauki and curd
- Mix all ingredients and make a batter.
- Add the green chillies, ginger, carom seeds, salt and coriander, mix well and mix the batter and cover with lid and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Heat non-stick pan and grease with 1 tsp oil.
- Put the flame on medium and pour 2 spoon the batter and spread on the pan.
- Now pour few drops of oil at the corner of lauki thalipeeth.
- Cook the thalipeeth till the upper layer change its colour and the bottom layer turn golden brown in colour.
- Prepare all lauki thalipeeth in the same manner.
- Serve with green chutney, pickles and curd.
This recipe was contributed by healthyDish on 03 Aug 2014I am Archna, living in Mumbai. cooking is my hobby, I keep on trying new dishes.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.