Lasuni Paratha Recipe
by rajni kathuria
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9008 times
A delicious spicy paratha recipe flavoured with garlic.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan and add the garlic and green chillies and saute till they turn golden brown.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool.
- Combine all the ingredients along with sauteed garlic and knead into a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions and roll them into a circle of 5" diameter.
- Heat a tava and cook each paratha using little oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by rajni kathuria on 29 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.