Added to 210 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2809 times
1. if you don't have a rolling pin u can flatten the bread slices with the help of a flat metal thali or plate.
<>2.if you're bread doesn't stay in place after rolling into pinwheel then push two toothpicks at both ends of the pinwheel to make the ends stay.
- Take 3 pieces of garlic, 1 medium sized chilli and 2 tblspn of chopped coriander. crush to a paste. add salt to taste.
- Take the slices of bread and flatten with a rolling pin. keep aside.
- Take cheese spread in a bowl, and add garlic mix to it.
- Add pepper. mix properly.
- Now spread the cheese mix on the slices of bread evenly and roll the bread pieces into a pinwheel.
- Keep in the freezer for 5-10 mins. meanwhile mix besan, water and pinch of salt.
- Stir until all lumps are dissolved.
- Heat oil for frying. now dip lasooni chakra''s in the besan mix and deep fry.
- Drain on a tissue. then cut the pinwheels into slices and serve hot with tomato - chilli sauce or mayonnaise.
This recipe was contributed by meets21 on 03 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.