Lapsi Vegetable Upma
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 46020 times
Broken wheat,vegetables and garlic are all good for people suffering from diabetes.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds, urad dal, bengal gram dal, green chillies, ginger and garlic and saute till the seeds crackle.
- Add the onions and saute till they turn pink.
- Add the vegetables and saute on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add 4 cups water and salt, mix well and bring to boil.
- Add the broken wheat and cook on a slow flame, while stirring continuously.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander and coconut.
This recipe was contributed by akvan on 29 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.