Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4685 times
Lappi is a sweet dish preparation with besan or gram flour cooked with ghee, sugar and garnished with crushed almonds. A healthy and delicious lappi recipe which is sure to become every child's favorite.
- Heat ghee in a kadahi and add besan to it.
- Roast the besan till you can smell it's aroma and it is light brown in color.
- Simmer gas and add water slowly mixing so that no lumps are formed.
- Add sugar and almonds and cook till the broth thickens a bit.
- Serve hot.
- This makes a good concoction for common coughs and colds.
This recipe was contributed by daisybanga on 19 Apr 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.