Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8124 times
A Hungarian food specialty, Langos are basically deep fried flat breads which is prepared from wheat flour mixed with water, yeast and salt. A popular street food in Hungary, the langos is also called as Hungarian pizza and can be served with beans or meats.
Add your private note
Langos recipe - How to make Langos
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Put yeast and sugar in little warm water and let it rise.
- Mix it with all the above ingredient and knead to make soft dough.
- Leave for 1 hour to rise.
- Make small balls and roll on polythene paper in oblong shape and make rotis and cook them on tava.
- For the chilli sauce
- Put little oil in bowl and heat, add garlic and then add everthing.
- When cool grind it,
- How to proceed:
- Take langos, spread chilli sauce, sour cream, then salad, and top with cheese.
- And serve hot
This recipe was contributed by kundan shah on 25 Feb 2001I am currently living in Nairobi Kenya. I have two children a son and daughter.
I have graduated...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.