Lal Math Tangy Rolls
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3975 times
Greens other than methi and palak are not eaten with interest. While aluwadi is famous in gujrath and maharashtra alu is not available all the time. This serves as a healthy substitute for aluwadi.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well into a soft dough, without adding water.
- Divide the mixture into three parts and make long roles of each part.
- Steam the roles in a steamer for 5 minutes.
- Cool for half an hour.
- Cut each of the roles to get circular pieces.
- Heat the oil in a pan and shallow fry each piece till they turn golden brown and crisp.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander and coconut.
This recipe was contributed by vaishaliagte on 18 Jul 2012I am basically a researcher (biochemist) from Pune, working in the area of food science and nutritio...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.