Lal Gajar Aur Methi
by Jyoti V B
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6086 times
Try this seasonal lal gajar recipe. Mixed with methi leaves tastes good with jowar roti.
- Heat the kadhai and put oil,when oil becomes hot put mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the asafoetida, turmeric powder and curry leaves.
- Add the fenugreek leaves and cook for 5 minutes stirring continuously.
- Add the carrots and a cup of water, mix well and add the salt and cook covered until carrot is cooked.
- When carrot is done add chilli powder,cumin powder, pepper. Peanut powder and cook for a minute.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Jyoti V B on 13 Dec 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.