Laknavi Kofta Curry
by Tarla Dalal
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 70 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 48208 times
Would you believe it if I said kofta can be prepared without deep frying? Kofta can be prepared in the microwave without frying, and they taste just as good as the original! Enjoy these soft kofta made with potatoes, spinach and fenugreek leaves and ensure good health.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well to form a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions and place them on a microwave-proof plate and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds. Keep aside.
- Combine the oil, onion paste and ginger-garlic paste in a microwave-proof bowl and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Add the prepared paste, mix well and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
- Add the curds, milk, cornflour mixture, turmeric powder and salt, mix well and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
- Combine the curry and the koftas and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately garnished with coriander.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||665 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||18.4 mg|
|Folic Acid||26.2 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.