Lajawab Sukha Channa
by Foodie #18735
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12086 times
Hmmm. . Sukha chana. . Sound may seem to be common but this is a perfect starter recipe.
- Keep 1/4 cup chopped onions aside.
- Combine the remaining onions, chilli powder, turmeric powder and garam masala in a bowl and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions and saute till they turn golden brown.
- Add the onions mixed with masalas, chana and mix well.
- Add enough water, mix well and cover and cook till the chana is cooked.
- Add the salt and mix well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #18735 on 29 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.