Lahsun Til Tadka Kadhi
by Shreya Jaiswal
This recipe has been viewed 5758 times
Kadhi with very delicate flavor of spices and strong aroma of garlic.All the spices are in powder or paste form so that only the tempering of garlic, white sesame seeds and curry leaves is visible.
Add your private note
Lahsun Til Tadka Kadhi recipe - How to make Lahsun Til Tadka Kadhi
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 to 6 serving
- Combine the curd in a bowl. Add salt, besan, turmeric powder, coriander powder and whisk well. Add sugar and 1.5 cup of water and mix till smooth.
- Heat 2 tsp ghee in a pan. Add asafoetida, fenugreek seeds, mustard seeds,cumin seeds and let it crackle. Add ginger paste, green chilli paste and cook for 1/2 min.
- Add clove powder, cinnamon powder and curd mixture. Bring to boil stirring continuously.
- Add a little water to correct the consistency. Simmer and cook for 8-10 min till smooth. Remove from fire.
- Before serving reheat kadhi and take out in a serving bowl.
- In another pan, heat oil. Add smashed garlic cloves and fry till brown and crisp. When garlic is almost cooked add white sesame seeds and curry leaves.
- Pour the tempering over kadhi, spreading allover the surface of kadhi(do not stir) and serve immediately.
- Goes well with khichdi.
This recipe was contributed by Shreya Jaiswal on 14 May 2011Hi I am Shreya from Nagpur. I am an Interior Designer by profession.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.