Lahsun Ke Patte Ke Cheele
by lajabab dishes
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 12148 times
This recipe is a famous Maharashtrian recipe. Garlic leaves cheele made in cold days just tastes delicious.
- Blend the rice in a mixer till smooth. Keep aside.
- Blend the garlic leaves in a blender till smooth and keep aside.
- Combine the rice and garlic leaves mixture, mix well and keep them aside to 5 to 6 hours.
- Add the chilli powder, cumin seeds powder and salt and mix well.
- Heat a pan, sprinkle some oil and spread a spoonful of batter and spread to make round chilla.
- Cook using oil from both the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by lajabab dishes on 29 Dec 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.