Ladies Finger Soup
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 17434 times
- Boil 2 cups water in a deep pan, add the ladies finger and boil till the water reduces to 1 cup.
- Remove from the flame and strain.
- Add salt and pepper to the strained water and bring to boil.
- Heat the ghee in a small pan and add the mint leaves and saute for 10 seconds.
- Add this to the soup and mix well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Pintu.com on 29 Jun 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.