Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5659 times
The dosa or pancake recipe ,Kurmura dosa is made from a batter comprising of puffed rice or kurmurs, grated coconut, soaked rice and spice powders. These unique dosa is crispier than the usual dosas and are best enjoyed as breakfast with coconut chutney.
- Grind all the ingredients together to a batter of normal dosa consistency.
- Do not make it watery.
- Leave it overnight for fermentation.
- Next day heat a non-stick tava (griddle).
- Pour a ladleful of the batter on the tava and spread it evenly using a circular motion
- Spread it evenly.
- When the lower side of the dosa is lightly browned remove from the pan.,
- Cook only one side.
- Can be served with or without coconut chutney.
This recipe was contributed by hemba on 24 May 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.