Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6168 times
Kurkure masti is an appealing starter or snack recipe which is sure to win accolades for you . The papad cones are filled with a spicy delicious tofu and carrot based filling and then deep fried till crispy done. Enjoy piping hot with sauce or chutney.
- Add the tofu cubes to the marinade and refrigerate (min: three hours.can be refrigerated overnight )
- In 1tbsp.oil saute carrots , onion, celery stalk and add the marinade.(remove the tofu from the marinade.)
- Add salt and pepper to taste.cook till dry.
- Add the marinated tofu.cook for 2-3 mts. remove from fire.
- Fill this in pappad cones.paste the sides and fry.since cones are made of pappad it is ready in a minute.
- Serve hot with sauce of your choice.
This recipe was contributed by magicl on 07 Sep 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.