This recipe has been viewed 6030 times
Stuffed Babycorn Coated with Boondi and fried till Crisp.
- Slit each babycorn into half leaving each edge intact for filling.
- Make garlic chutney by peeling and roasting garlic in 1 tsp oil.
- Cool,mix red chilli powder and salt and grind into smooth paste.
- Mix grated paneer and chopped cilantro with this paste and keep aside.
- To prepare batter,mix besan, ginger garlic paste,salt,carom seeds,cumin seeds,turmeric powder,chilli powder,soda bicarbonate with the required amount of water to make a batter of coating consistency,and leave to rest for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile stuff the prepared garlic chutney into the half slit of each babycorn.
- Heat the required ammount of oil in a kadhai.
- Dip each babycorn in the batter and roll into crushed boondi fully coating on every side
- Deep fry on medium heat till golden brown n crisp.
- Drain on absorbent paper and serve hot with ketchup or chutney of your choice.
- KURKURE BABYCORN IS READY.
This recipe was contributed by MOONBEAMS on 03 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.