Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 34871 times
Delicious deep fried snack made from grinding black beans, chaana, moong and soya beans. Serve as a tea time snack
- Grind soya bean and chana dal with all the sprouts in a mixie using a little water.
- Tie the rice flour in a cloth and steam it in a steamer for five minutes.
- Remove and mix with soya flour, mashed potatoes, sprouts and dal paste and all the other ingredients.
- Knead to soft dough. add water or more soya flour as needed to make the dough soft.
- Take small quantities of the dough and put it into a chakli or muruku mould and press into hot oil.
- Fry each to a golden colour. drain extra oil on an absorbent paper and serve
This recipe was contributed by rituaakash_001 on 11 Oct 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.