Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8957 times
A spicy kurkura chaat recipe which is sure to tingle your taste buds. A combination of kurkure, fried papad and potatoes tossed together with a tangy chaat masala, kurkura chaat is irrestible! Try this spicy and mazedar chaat recipe to entice your family and guests.
- Roast or fry the papad and crush it.
- Crush the kurkure and potato chips also
- Keep oil on the gas fo r a few minutes for making hot.
- Then add onions and fry them.
- Add tomatoes, kurkure, papad, half chips, half bhujia, bhelpuri mix,namkeens and a little dhaniya chutney.
- Mix them very well.
- Garnish with dhaniya chatney, chips , bhujia and corriander leaves.
- Serve hot or cold with dhaniya chatney
This recipe was contributed by jainankita_12+ on 22 Oct 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.