by Namarta Mehta
This recipe has been viewed 2580 times
Its very energetic and suits all age group. It is the full source of iron. In the winter you can keep this for a month in fridge.
- Soak the dates in milk for 2 hours.
- Remove seeds and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste.
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the date paste and melon seeds and cardamom powder and mix well and saute till ghee leaves the sides.
- Kneed the milk powder 1spoon of water
- Now take the mixture of dry dates on palm flat and place a dallop of milk powder.
- Cover with coconut powder and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Namarta Mehta on 11 Aug 2012I LOVE COOKING,GARDENING,READING MAGAZINES
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.