Kuller Achar (ber Ka Achar)
by rajni ahuja
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
This recipe has been viewed 8858 times
Very popular in bengal. Round fully riped ber or kulle is tasty and have lovely mouth watering flavour. Try it ,and eat for full year.
Add your private note
Kuller Achar (ber Ka Achar) recipe - How to make Kuller Achar (ber Ka Achar)
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1 hoursMakes 50 to 60 servings
- Wash berries or ber and dry.
- Break each ber ,check insect,discard bad ones.
- Rub salt and haldi.
- Dry in sun for 2-3 days till moisture is there
- Keep heavy vessel on fire ,add oil and jaggery
- Keep on low fire till jaggery melts
- Add ber ,mix well ,put off fire ,mix masala powder
- Bottel and keep in sun 2-3 days
- Serve with snacks ,paratha ,even just take it it is tasty
This recipe was contributed by rajni ahuja on 22 Mar 20181.Iam senior citizen,aged72 yrs,
retired deputy librarian from IIT kharagpur ,
42 years of experie...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.