by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 6813 times
Kulith pudi, it is powder of spices along with kulith. This can be served as an accompaniment for idlis, dosas, chapatis and rice.
- Dry roast the horse gram till it turns pink in colour.
- Cool and blend in a mixer into a smooth powder.
- Heat the oil in non-stick pan and add the red chillies, coconut and asafoetida and saute on a slow flame for 2 minutes.
- Cool and blend in a mixer along with the jaggery to a smooth powder.
- Combine both the powders, add the salt and mix well.
- Use as required.
- This can be stored for 1 month in an air-tight container.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 29 Sep 2011Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.