Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5579 times
The all time favorite combination of chilled kulfi ice cream with kesari falooda, kulfi falooda can now be prepared at home.
- Boil the milk in a deep pan for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add the sugar and cook while stirring continuously.
- Add the condensed milk, while stirring continuously.
- Lower the flame and add the rose essence, cardamom powder, pistachios and almonds and mix well.
- Add the saffron and cook till the mixture becomes thick.
- Cool and pour into kulfi moulds.
- Place them in the freezer till set.
- Serve chilled with falooda.
This recipe was contributed by prakash12 on 08 Sep 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.