This recipe has been viewed 2656 times
Get ready to devour the creamy and delicious kulfa ice cream with this easy kulfui recipe.The evaporated milk, sugar and flavours are added to together and then put into the kulfi moulds. Enjoy the kulfa with falooda as topping.
- Dissolve evaporated milk in water and boil.
- Add in sugar and pistachios till sugar dissolves.
- Now add in cream and stir continuosly to let the milk and cream combine well.
- Dissolve cornflour in little, cold water, and add into the milk-cream mixture, stir continuously.
- Cook till the mixture thickens with continous stirring.
- Fill the mixture in kulfi moulds.
- Cool and freeze for 8-10 hours.
- Serve with boiled spaghettis
This recipe was contributed by aeeshah on 12 Sep 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.