by simple star
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5286 times
Serve with green chutney or tomato ketchup.
- Clean and finely chop the coriender.
- Wash it and drain all the water.
- Make a pest of green chilly and garlic.
- Take choped coriender and put green chilly and garlic pest,besan and bajari flaour and salt.
- Mix all the ingreidents and give them a shape of role. Make five to six roles.
- Put all the roles in still chachni. And put it in the pressure cooker at list for 15 minutes for. (3whistl).
- After some time put that still chahni out of the cooker and cut the small round shpe pices of role.
- Hit the oil in the pan and deep fry.
This recipe was contributed by simple star on 30 May 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.