This recipe has been viewed 9804 times
A delicious coriander based recipe made in south indian style. .
- Clean, wash and drain the coriander and finely chop them and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the mustard seeds, urad dal and red chilli.
- When the seeds crackle and urad dal turns golden brown, add the coconut and tamarind water and mix well.
- Add salt and asafoetida and mix well and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the coriander, mix well and remove from the flame.
- Cool and blend in a mixer to a coarse paste, using very little water.
- Serve immediately or store refrigerated.
This recipe was contributed by chandapappa on 28 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.