Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8570 times
An innovative recipe made using moong dal combined with veggies and spices!
- Clean, wash and soak the moong dal in water for 20 minutes.
- Drain and keep aside.
- Add the carrots, cucumber, green chillies, coriander and salt and mix well.
- For the tempering, heat the oil in a kadhai and add the mustard seeds, urad dal and channa dal.
- When the seeds crackle, add the red chillies and saute for 10 seconds.
- Remove from the flame and add this tempering to the moong dal mixture and mix well.
- Garnish with coconut and lemon juice.
This recipe was contributed by kedige on 28 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.