This recipe has been viewed 3522 times
Indian version of Burgers - Korma Buns!!!
- Heat oil in a pan. Splutter jeera, fry onion.
- Add tomatoes, chillies and cook.
- Add other ingredients of mater paneer korma with crumbled paneer and peas.
- Cut a small cap from the bun. Scoop out the buns. Apply butter inside and outside of buns
- Fill the matar paneer korma. Cover the buns and roast on tawa.
- Pierce a tomato slice, carrot, cucumber, paneer cube and grapes in a tooth pick and fix on the buns.
- Serve with green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Nitika Jain on 29 Jan 2011I love cooking..... i indulge in eggless cooking.... i love baking cakes... making ice creams, desse...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.