Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4107 times
A delectable combination of coconut and moong dal!
- Pressure cook the bottle gourd along with moong dal, channa dal add green chillies adding turemeric powder for 2 whistles.
- Remove from the flame, cool and open the lid.
- Add the salt and grated coconut, mix well and bring to boil for 10 minutes.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the curry leaves and saute for 10 seconds.
- Pour this to the moong dal mixture and mix well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by nithyavaidya on 28 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.