Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3937 times
A type of a tasty khichadi ideal for toddlers and babies and children with lots of health benefits.
- Combine the rice flour, butter milk, 3 cups water and green chillies in a bowl and whisk well. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the mustard seeds and urad dal.
- When the seeds crackle, add the curry leaves, red chilli and asafoetida and saute for 10 seconds.
- Pour this tempering to the rice flour mixture and ,ix well.
- Add the salt, mix well and boil, while stirring continuously.
- Till it leaves a glistening appearence.
- Grease a tray and spread the mixture over it.
- Cut into pieces as desired and enjoy this mouth watering and stomach filling snack.
This recipe was contributed by Sowmya_22 on 28 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.