Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3048 times
Kofta are basically vegetable based besan dumplings which are simmered in thick and rich tomato and onion based gravy. Relish the kofta with naan or rice.
Add your private note
Koftas recipe - How to make Koftas
Preparation Time: 00:20 Cooking Time: 00:30 Total Time:
- Boil,peel and mash the potatoes.
- To this add other ingredients under koftas except cashewnut,raisins,oil.
- Take a lemon size ball of the mix and make a round flat on the palm.
- Keep half tsp each of cashewnut pieces and raisins in the center of the flat round and seal the edges and roll it in to a ball.
- Make remaining balls in the same way and deep fry t
This recipe was contributed by sonaprem on 13 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.