Added to 37 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5975 times
Kofta curry is a vegetable dumpling recipe which is deep fried and cooked in a delicious indian tomato based curry. Enjoy the kofta curry with roti or rice.
- Combine the paneer and bananas in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the salt, sugar, chaat masala and cumin seeds powder and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into small equal portions and shape them into small round balls.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the koftas till they turn golden brown and crisp.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Combine the besan and curds in a bowl and whisk well.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the garam masala and bay leaves and saute for 10 seconds.
- Add the curd-besan mixture, salt and sugar, mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- When the curry starts boiling, add the koftas ad nsimmer for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by ria3101 on 28 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.