Koa coconut laddu
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1204 times
Add your private note
Koa coconut laddu recipe - How to make Koa coconut laddu
Cooking Time: Total Time:
Crumbled koa - i glass heaped
Grated coconut - 1 glass level
Bread crumbs - 1 level glass
Sugar - 1.25 glasses
Ghee - 2 tsp
- 1.crumble the unsweetened koa.
- 2.grate the coconut.
- 3.powder the sugar.
- 4.mix the coconut and sugar and just grind coarsely in mixer.
- 5.mix the koa,bread crumbs and the coconut-sugar mixture in a heavy botted kadai.
- 6. stir continuously so that the mixture does not stick to the bottom of the vessel.
- 7. add the ghee slowly and stir till the ghee leaves the sides.
- 8.pour into a greased dish.
- 9.after few minutes, make into small laddus when the mixture is still warm.
- 10.serve the laddus after half an hour so that it becomes slightly heard.
This recipe was contributed by nithyashrikant on 04 Aug 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.