by LOPA SHAH
This recipe has been viewed 2196 times
Pops made from golden kiwifruit and mango juice is full of energy... It’s a frozen candy and your full family would like to have the same especially in summer season. You can make these candies well in advance too.
- Take 4 paper cups and half of the paper cup with kiwifruit.
- Pour ½ cup of mango juice over kiwifruit.
- Keep in a deep freezer to set f0r atleast 2 hours.
- When set to semi soft, insert 4 small wooden sticks in between.
- After 7-8 hours when it is fully set, remove from deep freezer.
- Roll the glass between your palms for a while to remove candy from the glass easily.
- Put the candy on ice cubes and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 13 Jun 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.