by LOPA SHAH
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3129 times
Gileto, its ideal for desert,it is frozen candy which contains low calorie and can be eaten by heart as well as diabetic patients too, since kiwifruits are full of vitamin c and fiber as well as potassium. This gileto is made from golden kiwifruit with the combination of milk and vanilla essence and there is no need to churn the same like ice cream.
- Cut kiwifruits in two equal halves and scoop out the fruit. Keep aside.
- Combine the scooped kiwifruit with powdered sugar and blend in a mixer for a minute.
- Add the vanilla essence and milk and blend again for a minute.
- Transfer to serving bowls.
- Keep it in a deep freezer to set for 4-5 hours.
- Serve garnished with whipped cream using star nozzle and garnish with the same in center of gileto, put cherry and phudina leave on it.
- Tou can add green kiwifruit in this gileto, in that case you will have to increase sugar quantity or else reduce green kiwifruit, since green kiwifruits are sour in taste.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 14 Jun 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.