Kiwi ka Jaljeera Paani
by Rekha Ghadawala
This recipe has been viewed 811 times
Roast kiwis in an oven or grill till they are soft.cool peel off skin and make a pulp by hand.
- Roast kiwi in an oven or grill till they are soft.
- Cool ,peel off skin and make a pulp by hand.
- Wash mint leaves and coriander,peel ginger.
- Grind mint,coriander,jaljeera powder,ginger to a smooth paste.
- Blend kiwi pulp with sugar,black salt and lemon juice.
- Stir in mint,coriander paste and strain.
- Add water as required and serve chilled garnished with 1 tbsp of boondi in each glass.
This recipe was contributed by Rekha Ghadawala on 27 May 2019Hi! Around Atlanta, I known for my cooking and creativity. My name is Rekha, I am a mother and full ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.