by Palak Rajput
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 7332 times
Kiwi Sandesh, rich and cardamom flavoured paneer placed on top of the ripe kiwi slices.
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and grind to a smooth mixture, transfer in a bowl and keep aside.
- Place the sliced kiwi on a serving plate.
- Spread the filling evenly over one slice of the kiwi.
- Place another slice over the filling. Press well.
- Garnish with slivers of pistachios and saffron.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Store in refrigerator and serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 03 Feb 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.