by shweta soni
This recipe has been viewed 954 times
A very colurful pasta with all shapes and sizes which makes child eat veggies too.
- Boil water in a pan with salt and oil.
- Add all the pastas except the alphabet pasta for they are small.
- Once the water starts boiling again add the alphabet pastas.
- Drain and keep aside.
- In another pan heat oil. Add carrot puree and sauté.
- Add tomato ketchup, salt and white pepper powder and mix.
- Add the pasta and mix.
- Serve hot in a fancy plate.
- If desired, sprinkle grated cheese on top just before serving.
This recipe was contributed by shweta soni on 07 Aug 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.