Kid's Favourite Soup
by Reena Agarwal
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1864 times
1. noodles can be replaced with macaroni
2. baby corn can also be added to the recipe
Add your private note
Kid's Favourite Soup recipe - How to make Kid's Favourite Soup
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Put all the ingredients for the stock in a pressure cooker.
- Put 2 cups of water and pressure cook for 6-8 minutes.
- Strain through a strainer and mash the boiled vegetables a little through the strainer.
- Put butter in a pan and melt it.
- Put all the vegetables for seasoning in the pan and stir fry.
- Put the stock in the pan.
- Put the noodles in the pan.
- Put corn flour while stirring and let the soup cook for 3minutes.
- Put tomato ketchup, vinegar and black pepper.
- Serve hot garnished with cheese
This recipe was contributed by Reena Agarwal on 29 Mar 2006I am a self employed mother of twins. I love cooking, reading, net surfing and making handicrafts.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.