Kid's Favourite- Biscuit Cake
by Foodie #590952
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27626 times
This yummy cake is a quick-to-make child favourite recipe. Ask your kid to make it his/her self ( but be around parent!!!). This recipe was taught to me by my mami so i love making it a lot!!!!!
- Put both the biscuits and sugar into your mixer grinder and blend till smooth.
- Add the fruit salt and mix well.
- Add the milk and mix well.
- Grease a cake tin with butter and dust with plain flour.
- Pour the batter and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 degree Celsius for 10-15 minutes.
- Top your cake with gems or almonds after baking it.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #590952 on 07 Apr 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.