Kids Delight Mango Custard
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 26974 times
Mango Custard" can be one of scrumptious dessert you can opt for your li'l one. I usually prepare it in the morning and keep it in refrigerator and when my kid comes back from school, she gets delighted finding a big bowl of her favorite custard with a cherry on top.
Add your private note
Kids Delight Mango Custard recipe - How to make Kids Delight Mango Custard
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Dissolve the custard powder in 1/4 cup of cold milk and keep aside.
- Whisk the cream in a bowl along with powdered sugar to make soft peak and keep aside.
- Heat a pan, add the remaining milk and when the milks boils, add the sugar and stir for a couple of minutes.
- Add the milk mixed with custard powder and stir again for few seconds.
- Add the mango puree and stir for a minute and cook till custrad becomes thick.
- Add 2 tbsp of fresh cream and nuts and mix well.
- Pour it in a bowl and add some fresh cream on top.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by setseeani on 26 May 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.