Kids - Potato Triangle
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6801 times
A child friendly sandwich recipe for birthdays and parties, Kids - potato triangle is as appealing in looks as in taste. The bread slices are cut as triangles and then topped with mashed potatoes and spices, Enjoy with ketchup or green chutney.
- Mix well all the ingredients except bread, butter and milk keep aside.
- Take milk in a plate. dip a slice of bread in it for a second.
- Remove and place on the board.
- Spread some potato mixture in a layer on it.
- Warm griddle, grease with butter, lift bread carefully with spatula and place on griddle, potato side down.
- Roast on low till golden and crisp.
- Flip over roast bread side similarly cut into half triangles.
- Cool on mesh, before packing with sauce.
- If the griddle is big make 2-3 slice at a time.
This recipe was contributed by hemsmurali on 23 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.