Kidney Bean Soup
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4102 times
Enriched with the goodness of kidney beans or rajmah, the Kidney bean soup is great in texture and taste,. The beans are boiled and then blended with tomato puree and celery and then served hot with croutons.
Add your private note
Kidney Bean Soup recipe - How to make Kidney Bean Soup
Preparation Time: 10 MIN Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Wash the beans and soak in water overnight.
- Next day drain thoroughly.
- Heat oil, add onions and fry for 1 min.
- Add tomatoes, garlic, chilli powder and salt and fry again for 1 min.
- Add the beans and 6 cups of water and cook in a pressure cooker.
- Blend in a blender. do not strain.
- Add the lemon juice and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by v.devyani on 28 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.