Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5958 times
An interesting combination of khumbi(mushrooms) and rice in khumbi or mushroom pulao create an aromatic main course. A delicious chawal recipe loved by all.
- Put the oil in a microwave safe broad bowl and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic and onions and microwave on high for 2 mins.
- Add the mushrooms, mix well, cover with a microwave safe lid and microwave on high for 4 minutes.
- Add the salt, pepper, milk and rice with water, mix well and microwave on high for 15 minutes, while stirring twice in between.
- Reduce the power to 60%, cover and microwave for more 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by shresthamaheswari on 28 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.