Khoya Mutter Paneer
by Yummy- me
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 19463 times
A quick dish that can be served as main course with different kinds of bread. Very easy to cook and tastes yummy. Addition of khoya makes it different from conventional mutter paneer and it tastes better.
Add your private note
Khoya Mutter Paneer recipe - How to make Khoya Mutter Paneer
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 2 to 6 servings
- Cut the paneer into cubes and shallow fry in 1 tbsp oil for 5 minutes and keep aside.
- Dry roast khoya properly in a pan till the smell goes away.
- in a pan heat 2 tbsp oil ,to that add dry red chillies and bay leaves.
- Add the onions, tomatoes,green chillies,ginger-garlic paste, mix well and cook till the onion become translucent.
- Add the spices ,salt and sugar, peas and khoya, mix well and cook for 10 mins.
- Add the paneer and one cup of water and cook for some time.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Yummy- me on 06 Mar 2014Hi ....I am soumita,a writer and teacher by profession.cooking has been my passion since chilhood.Th...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.