Khoya Dosa De Lavazza...
This recipe has been viewed 1329 times
Its south indian dosa made in an innovative style!
- Heat a non-sick pan, add the khoya and cook on a medium flame till the khoya melts.
- Add the coconut powder ,cashewnuts and raisins, mix well and keep aside to cool.
- Combine the rice, dal and methi seeds and soak in enogh water for 6 to 8 hours.
- Blend in a mixer to a fine coarse mixture.
- Add the soda bi-carb and salt and mix well. Keep aside in a warm place for 8-10 hours for fermenting.
- Add the curds to the batter and mix well to make a batter of pouring consistency. Add some water if required.
- Add to the batter, add more water if required.
- Heat a tava and pour a spoonful of batter on it and cook using little ghee till it becomes crisp and golden brown.
- Place 2 tbsp of prepared stuffing over dosa.
- Fold from both the sides.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by anshuljain on 13 Mar 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.