Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6224 times
Pamper your sweet tooth with this awesome tasting dessert recipe, khubsurat khajur. The dates or khajur are cooked with milk and sugar and then served warm or cold as per choice, garnished with sliced almonds.
- Clean, wash and soak the dates in enough warm water for 10 minutes.
- Remove seeds and cut it into very small pieces
- Boil the milk in a deep pan and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the dates and boil it till it becomes thick and reduces to half.
- Add the sugar and cardamon powder and mix well.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool.
- Serve warm or cold.
This recipe was contributed by preranadesai on 28 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.